We've made some changes today. Some good, some slightly annoying. But all to make better sense of where things are located.
We're switching to Discord!
We've basically retired the TeamSpeak Cafe branding, and changed it to BetaChat TS, which I believe makes sense. We don't have any other communities using our TS server or anything like that, though people are still welcome to create their own channels and whatever. So why not just name it BetaChat TS? See below for new server addresses and shit.
In addition to the changes to TS, we've got new logos! Hope you like the changes.
The old logo & icon for reference:
- TeamSpeak has been rebranded from TeamSpeak Cafe to BetaChat TS and has been relocated back to the
ts.betachat.netdomain. This is now the primary hostname for TeamSpeak. teamspeak.cafe has been decommissioned and will no longer work.
- The official server nickname is now
cafewill still work. (for those that don't know, you can simply use either of the above in the address box to connect to the server)
- The TS server has a new logo to match the rest of the new ones.
- The landing page for TeamSpeak has been updated! Check it out: ts.betachat.net
NoahBot (TS Music Bot) relocated
- The URL has changed from noahbot.teamspeak.cafe to
noahbot.betachat.net. Update your bookmarks and saved password URL.
- The Web Player for noahbot has moved. Talk to
@notnoahabout where to find it.
- The backend AA urls have changed. Again, talk to
New Telegram Stickers